- This episode will be the midseason premiere.
- This episode will revolve around Katerina Petrova.
- The episode will feature a flashback to 19th century.
- Death Is Knocking at the Window for one of our TVD Favorites.
- This episode will have a ‘beautiful reunion’.
♫ “When it’s you and me, we don’t need no one to tell us who to be
We’ll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know we’re still rock ‘n roll.” ♫ Feliz Aniversário #Marcin de todooos nós @jpalvest @bruna_melo_xx @_fernanda_fl (repost do Alves xP ♪)
This toddler just discovered she can, in fact, hug dogs. And she is fucking proud.
"Maybe it’s not blood bonds that make us a family.
Perhaps it’s the people who know our secrets and love us anyway.”
"Promise me, that you will take care of your brother, Damon?" she asked.
Little boy looked at her eyes and said; “I promise, mother”
She smiled a little and said; "I’ve never been this proud of you"
He remembers the last memory of his mother. He was young. But he still understood that it was their last moment together.
But that memory, was too painful. So he hid it. Deep inside in his heart.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
I NEVER WANTED THIS